Locations for Any Event
Seven Mountains Scout Camp features both rustic and modern cabins which individually can hold 2 to 40 people. Rustic cabins include bunk beds, wood stove, outdoor latrine, and kitchen with sink, stove, and fridge; whereas modern cabins include indoor plumbing, full kitchens.
Campsites each include tent platforms, a small adirondack shelter, and an outdoor latrine. Many include a pavilion which can each hold 100 people and some include access to indoor plumbing.
The Dining Hall is a year-round multi-purpose facility featuring 2,400 square feet for dining, meetings, indoor group activities and more. It features a full service industrial kitchen, seating for up to 300, restroom facilities, audio/visual support.
• Lake and Swimming Pool
• Hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, on-property and off-property in surrounding State Forest lands
• Don Bailey Campfire Circle, overlooking Seven Mountains Lake with bench seating for up to 300
• Outdoor Chapel space overlooking Gherity Run
• Human Foosball court
• Seven pavilions accommodating 10 to 100 people
• Activity Field for baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, marching band practice, and more
• Shooting Sports areas for rifle, shotgun, BB gun, and archery
• Nature Center and educational trails
:-Non-Scouting groups must sign a "Hold Harmless" and have it on file prior to use.
-Certificates of Insurance may be required. Specific details are available upon request.
-Certain areas may require supervision by certified personnel. Please contact the Service Center for specific details.
-All groups are required to leave the facilities in the same condition they were found.
:Book your reservation now! to confirm availability of facilities for your event