Locations for Any Event
Seven Mountains features both rustic and modern cabins which individually can hold 16 to 64 people. Rustic cabins include bunk beds, wood stove, outdoor latrine, and kitchen with sink, stove, and fridge; whereas modern cabins include indoor plumbing, full kitchens.
Campsites each include tent platforms, a small adirondack shelter, and an outdoor latrine. Many include a pavilion which can each hold 100 people and some include access to indoor plumbing.
The Dining Hall is a year-round multi-purpose facility featuring 2,400 square feet for dining, meetings, indoor group activities and more. It features a full service industrial kitchen, seating for up to 350, restroom facilities, audio/visual support.
• Lake and Swimming Pools
• Hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, on-property and off-property in surrounding State Forest lands
• Don Bailey Campfire Circle, overlooking Seven Mountains Lake with bench seating for up to 300
• Outdoor Chapel space overlooking Seven Mountains Creek
• Human Foosball court
• Five pavilions accommodating 10 to 100 people
• Activity Field for baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, marching band practice, and more
• Shooting Sports areas for rifle, shotgun, BB gun, and archery
• Nature Center and educational trails
:-Non-Scouting groups must sign a "Hold Harmless" and have it on file prior to use.
-Certificates of Insurance may be required. Specific details are available upon request.
-Certain areas may require supervision by certified personnel. Please contact the Service Center for specific details.
-All groups are required to leave the facilities in the same condition they were found.
:Please Contact the Juniata Valley Council to confirm availability of facilities for your event